Terms & Conditions
1.These general conditions of sale are agreed between Simple Change Lda, with headquarters at Rua da Igreja Nº3 7830-066 Vila Nova São Bento, NIF number 513433058 and contact +351 912587468, hereinafter referred to as “SALDEPIPA” and persons wishing to make purchases through the website www.saldepipa.com hereinafter referred to as “User”.
- The parties agree that purchases made through the website www.saldepipa.com shall be governed exclusively by this contract to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
- The purpose of these general conditions of sale is to provide and define all necessary information to the User on how to order, sell, pay and deliver purchases made on the website www.saldepipa.com.
- These conditions regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
- The User materializes his order by completing the purchase process presented on the website www.saldepipa.com, adding the product(s) you wish to order to the shopping basket:
- To send your order the User should:
- a) Register on the website www.saldepipa.com, providing the information requested there.
- b) Log in (providing a combination of email and password chosen by the User upon registration).
- c) Complete the information and choose the options that are made available to you during the process of terminating the order (delivery and billing address, shipping method, form of payment, as well as the NIF and the name that, for tax purposes, you want on the invoice).
- The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale which will be the only applicable to the contract thus concluded.
- Simple Change LDA will only honour orders received online up to the limit of available stocks. In the absence of product availability Simple Change LDA undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
- The data contained in the invoice are the entire responsibility of the User. The invoice once issued can not be reissued with changes.
- Orders are valid for 2 (two) days, except if the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and it is not possible to guarantee prices, discounts, promotions and offers beyond this deadline. If payment is not received by our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
- On the website www.saldepipa.com, Simple Change LDA proposes to the User the following payment methods via Easypay – Instituição de Pagamento Lda:
- a) Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard);
- b) Multibanco Reference;
- c) Transfer;
- In the case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the User’s card immediately after confirmation of shipment of goods. If some of the products ordered are sold out, their value will be credited to the User’s card after the order is closed.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY
- The delivery of the orders take place until 3 working days for mainland Portugal and 6 days for the rest of Europe after the order. The delivery is made by the company DPD.
- The shipping costs are added to the order.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
- The prices should be understood in Euros, with taxes and duties included, taking into account the VAT in force on the date of payment of the order.
- If there is an increase in the price of any product, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive your order (making the payment of the difference) or to proceed to its cancellation.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
- The cancellation or return process is handled on a case-by-case basis by Simple Change LDA. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email [email protected], up to 15 days after the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the goods will be answered and defined by Simple Change LDA, by the same means of communication.
- Whenever possible the return should be made by the same means of payment, but if it is not possible, the user must present proof of payment and ownership of account or card, to make the return by Bank Transfer.
- The COMPANY undertakes to refund the User within 2 days.
- The returned products must be in the same condition of sale, i.e. in the same condition in which they reached the hands of the User, without any anomaly or damage.
- If the value resulting from the exchange of products of an order is lower or higher than the initial value of the same, the conditions of adjustment, will be indicated by Simple Change LDA.
Your data is processed in compliance with personal data protection legislation. The same, subject to computer processing, will appear in the database(s) of Simple Change LDA and are intended for registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Their supply is optional and the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that directly concerns you, personally or in writing, is guaranteed, in accordance with the law, directly to the address on the home page of this website.